IT’S NEARLY TIME TO WELCOME YOU BACK …RESORT KEY REOPENING DATES
29th March: Golf May Resume in 4Balls
- Golf Courses Open
- Driving Range Open
- Practice Facilities Open
- Golf Lessons Allowed subject to Professional
- Proshop – Click & Collect only and Green Fee payments
- Log Homes bookable for Essential Travel ONLY
- ALL other facilities remain closed
12th April: Self Catering Breaks can resume for Single Households/Bubbles
- Clubhouse Bar will open for outside service only (10am to 6pm with restrictions)
- The Green Massage & Beauty Room will reopen
- Kitchen will remain closed (No food service)
- Fitness Centre Open (with restrictions)
- Log Homes and Cottages available for single households/bubbles
- Proshop Open
- Hotel will remain Closed
- Saunas remain Closed
- Inside Seating for Clubhouse remains Closed
17th May: Golf Breaks may resume with a maximum of 6 occupants per property and 6 person per dining table.
- Hotel & Log Homes Open for Golf Breaks
- Clubhouse Bar & Restaurant Fully Open (with restrictions)
- Bowls Hall Open (with restrictions)
- Saunas in Fitness Centre Open
19th July: Resort Fully Open with NO restrictions
These dates will obviously be subject to change according to the Governments plans.
The Office is currently Open 7 days a week on the phone and email from 10am to 4pm if you require any assistance.
t: 01929 472244
We are really looking forward to welcoming you all back safely.
The Dorset Golf Resort